Butler County, Ohio, Flag

Apr 6th, 2018

Butler County Ohio Flag

 

Butler County was formed in 1803 from parts of Hamilton County by the State of Ohio on the southeast border of the state. The county seat is located in Hamilton. Butler County was named for Richard Butler, a major general during the American Revolutionary War. He was killed in 1791 while fighting American Indians in the northern region of Ohio.

 

The county’s flag has a white field and features the Butler County Courthouse clock tower in the center. It is believed that it was designed sometime around 1997 by Gene Egleston of Egleston Advertising.

 

The Ohio Veterans Plaza at the Ohio Statehouse features plaques and accompanying flagpoles displaying flags from each of the 88 counties in Ohio. The flags were presented at the Ohio Statehouse in 2005 during the Bicentennial flag dedication ceremonies.

 

Flagpoles Etc.

 

We are a family-owned business that has spent over 25 years in our chosen trade. All of our products are made in America. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have regarding flags, flagpoles, and flag and flagpole accessories. Visit our Website to purchase yours today!

 

To keep up-to-date with our latest news and informative blog posts, Like us on Facebook, and  Follow us on Twitter (@FlagPoleEtc) and Google Plus