Adirondack Wooden Flagpoles
Hand Made Wooden External Halyard Flagpoles
Our standard selection of wooden external halyard flagpoles (halyard on the outside of the flagpole) are available in mounted heights from 18 ft. to 36 ft. with a ground set foundation. All the Northern Red Oak used is quarter-sawn vertical grain. It is what gives the Oak flagpoles their beautiful grain, makes the alignment much more stable and true over time, and greatly enhances the appearance of the seams and fingerjoints. These beautiful hand made wooden flagpoles are a basic necessity for classic homes and businesses, especially for our customers involved in restoration projects.
Red Oak- Our highest quality flagpoles are crafted from Northern Red Oak [Quercus rubra]. Extremely strong and durable with a beautiful grain, these hardwood flagpoles are available in both White and Clear Varnish [recommended] finishes. Certified for wind speeds in excess of 115 MPH, our Red Oak poles will withstand virtually any of the severest weather conditions in the United States. These are the only hardwood flagpoles of this size made in North America.
Wooden External Halyard Standard Flagpoles, Ground Set:
- Material: Poles available in Northern Red Oak.
- Finishes: A choice of White or Natural clear finish is available for our Northern Red Oak flagpoles. White finish includes 2 epoxy primer coats and three coats of marine enamel. Clear finish, recommended for our Red Oak poles, consists of 8 coats of Marine Spar Varnish and is very durable and long-lasting, allowing the beauty of the natural grain to show through.
- Hardware: The finishing touch to any quality hand crafted flagpole is the hardware. All hardware including powder coated mounting baseplate, 6" bronze cleat, halyard, truck, and swivel snaps is furnished with each Flagpole at no extra cost.
- Mounting Base: Not all flagpole mounting bases are equal. We have seen everything from steel channel iron with a few bolt holes drilled, to wooden tabernacles or pressure treated posts. You find our custom fabricated steel Mountain Base, complete with stainless steel hardware and bushings, is engineered to provide the finest system available for mounting your flagpole.
- Warranty: Full lifetime warranty on the flagpole itself, and 5 year warranty on all other parts.
- Option: We offer an addition to these beautiful wooden flagpoles upon your request. We have matching yardarms to go with your wooden flagpole to give it a nautical setting look. A yardarm is a horizontal cross member at 2/3rds up a flagpole (similar to the look of a square-rigged ship). Our yardarms are constructed from a carbon steel powder-coated core with stainless screws and hardware, wrapped in the same vertical grain clear Oak used in our flagpoles. The taper is exactly the same as the tip of each flagpole, with identical bronze cleats and halyard.
Adirondack Wooden Flagpoles
*FREE FLAGPOLE SHIPPING TO ALL STATES!