Nautical w/ Yardarm & Gaff (Aluminum)
Double mast Nautical Flagpoles are designed to authentically match the original concept of the old double masted ship riggings with the Stars & Stripes flying from the mast's gaff. The top & lowers mast connecting bracket as well as the gaff & yardarm bracket are specially fabricated from aluminum plate & tubing, herliarc welded and finished to match the flagpole. the resulting flagpole is one of beauty, strength and authentity. All fittings for a complete installation are included; gold anozided aluminum ball ornament, revolving truck assembly, four halyards with swivel flag snaps & vinyl snap covers, four rope cleats with mounting screws, spun aluminum flash collar & Corrugated steel foundation sleeve.
In search of just the right flagpole for a marina, beach home, yacht club, boat dock, or any other nautical setting? Look no farther than the Aluminum Nautical Flagpoles for sale at Flagpoles Etc. These nautical flagpoles can be customized to fit whatever needs you may have for your flagpole on the water, whether you are looking for commercial nautical flagpole or residential nautical flagpole. Customers will receive everything needed for installation, from the gold ball atop the flag to the solid base foundation.
THE FLAGPOLES MOST OFTEN USED FOR MARINE SETTINGS SUCH AS YACHT CLUBS, MARINAS, COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL BOAT DOCKS, AND ALL OTHER NAUTICAL LOCATIONS.
Nautical, w/ Yardarm & Gaff
Our standard selection of nautical flagpoles are available in mounted heights from 20 ft. to 70 ft., with yardarm length ranging from 2 ft. to 16', with a ground set foundation. If you require options other than a standard flagpole, specify your flagpole and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Everything For Installation Including:
* Gold anodized aluminum ball ornament.
* Revolving Truck Assembly
* Four halyards with swivel flag snaps & vinyl snap covers
* Four rope cleats with mounting screws
* Spun aluminum flash collar
* Corrugated steel foundation sleeve
Custom order options:
- Foundations: Shoe Base foundation - Cast aluminum shoe base with four galvanized steel anchor bolts and galvanized steel hex nuts, washers and lock washers.
- Finishes: Choose from fourteen standard or custom powder paint colors or anodized finishes, or specify your own color.