External Halyard Aluminum Flagpoles
External Halyard Flagpoles
Our standard selection of external halyard flagpoles (halyard on the outside of the flagpole) are available in mounted heights from 15 ft. to 80 ft. with a ground set foundation. Residential Flagpoles are generally 15' to 35' and Commercial flagpoles are 35' - 80'. Below is our catalog listing of standard flagpoles.
External Halyard Standard Flagpoles, Ground Set:
- Material: Alloy 6063-T6 aluminum tubing with uniform conical taper
- Finish: Directional sanded satin ground is standard or choose from six other powder coat paint or anodized finishes at additional charge
- Finial: Gold anodized aluminum ball with flush seam
- Truck: Stationary, single metal sheave cast aluminum revolving with stainless steel bearing
- Halyard: One (5/16-dia.) braided polypropylene ropes each with two chrome plated bronze swivel snap hooks per halyard. Upon Request, we will add two additional flag snaps at no charge, this enables you to fly 2 flags at once on your flagpole.
- Cleats: One 9-inch cast aluminum, each attached with two 5/16-inch stainless steel screws
- Collar: Spun aluminum flash collar finished to match pole. ON COMMERCIAL FLAGPOLES ONLY (RESIDENTIAL FLAGPOLES ADD $20)
- Foundation: Ground Set foundation - sleeve fabricated from 16-gauge galvanized corrugated steel tube with a 3/16-inch thick, steel base plate and support plate, 3/4-inch diameter x 18 inch long ground spike and steel centering wedges or PVC sleeve.
- Foundations: Shoe Base foundation - Cast aluminum shoe base with four galvanized steel anchor bolts and galvanized steel hex nuts, washers and lock washers. Tilting shoe base available on flagpoles less than 30 ft.
- Finishes: Choose from many standard or custom powder paint colors or anodized finishes, or specify your own color.