Aluminum Internal Halyard Flagpoles with Cam Cleat provides customers with a quiet, peaceful flagpole experience because the rope on the inside of the flagpole prevents any clanging or banging of ropes against the flagpole. Furthermore, if flag theft is a concern, the internal halyard keeps potential thieves from being able to take flags.
In addition to the benefits of having an internal halyard flagpole, the cam cleat feature makes raising and lowering flags effortless. Ultimately, all of these outstanding features serve to enhance the inherent benefits of a strong and lasting aluminum flagpole with a ground set foundation.
These Aluminum Internal Halyard Flagpoles with Cam Cleat have it all: lightweight, sturdy, weather resistant, and maintenance free. The spring loaded cam cleat makes for the easiest adjustment imaginable. The internal halyard means owners do not have to worry ropes knocking against the flagpole or moisture in the air causing damage. Don’t let sun, rain, or wind cause you worry about corrosion or durability of your internal halyard flagpoles with cam cleats. Choose from multiple heights to meet any flagpole needs you may have at home, on the lake, or at the beach.
Our standard selection of internal halyard flagpoles (halyard on the inside of the pole) are available in mounted heights from 20 ft. to 80 ft. with a ground set foundation. Internal halyards are great for commercial applications to prevent flag theft and to reduce noise. There are two different types of Internal halyard flagpoles, the manual cam cleat or the winch operated. Below is our catalog listing of standard flagpoles.
Internal Halyard With Cam Cleat, Standard Flagpoles, Ground Set:
- Material: Alloy 6063-T6 aluminum tubing with uniform conical taper
- Finish: Directional sanded satin ground or choose from six other powder coat paint or anodized finishes
- Truck: Cast aluminum single revolving truck assembly with sheave
- Halyard: #10 waterproof braided polypropylene with two, chrome Plated, bronze swivel snap hooks, plastic covered counterweight and beaded sling
- Collar: Spun aluminum flash collar finished to match pole
- Foundation: Ground Set foundation - sleeve fabricated from 16-gauge galvanized corrugated steel tube with a 3/16-inch thick steel base plate and support plate, 3/4-inch diameter x 18 inches long ground spike and steel centering wedges.
- Cam Cleat: Manually operated cam cleat includes a flush-access door with cylinder lock and continuous piano hinge.
- Ball: Gold anodized aluminum
***WE OFFER NATION-WIDE INSTALLATIONS***
Call To Schedule (888)735-5591
We cannot do installations in
Alaska or Hawaii.
Custom order options:
- Foundations: Shoe Base foundation - Cast aluminum shoe base with four galvanized steel anchor bolts and galvanized steel hex nuts, washers and lock washers.
- Finishes: Choose from many standard or custom powder paint colors or anodized finishes, or specify your own color.